Fly Tying
feathers

I'm Back

I had a accident with a bosch air nailer and my knee...Not pretty, but Im back and would like to leave a few messages that are long overdue...

Smallie, I will get those gift certificates out to you by tomorrow, very sorry for the delay...

Also mrjim, I got my neices flies back last week stating address unknown, so could you kindly send me a pm with your addy once again...

I do apologize for the delays, but now that I am back home, I can get some things done...

feathers...

Feathers,

Nice to see you back online. Sorry to hear about your accident, it sounds painful. Here's to a speedy recovery cheers.gif

Nick

Nail guns are dangerous, there was an article in the paper the other day stating that a man had a nail in his head. he did not know it was there. He thought it was a tooth ache. His skull was shown on the first page as an ex-ray, magine that. dry.gif

Thanks guys, I was boxing up a shoulder mount elk, and was in a hurry to take it to the airport, one of the guys who works for me was running late, so I decided to do it myself...Well I straddled the 2x4 frame and was holding the plywood with my legs as I ran the nail gun around on the studs, well I missed a stud and it went thru the plywood and it went 3/4 thru my knee...The nail was sticking out the outside of my knee...So 2 surgeries later and a robot like brace I'm back home...

Oh and on the brace the guys put a piece of duct tape on it, stating that....

{stupid hurts}

I can still mount as long as I sit in a chair, crutches suck, but it could of been worse...

feathers smile.gif

Feathers, Im sorry to hear about your accident - that would definitely slow anybody down for a while.

Will PM my address to you again.

Feathers:

Sounds real painful. Best of luck with a speedy recovery. Hope you can still get out the flys for your biz.

I also read about the guy that put on in the bridge of his mouth and he didn't now it. Actually, it's amazing how many people get hurt by a nail gun. The same doctor who treated the guy with the nail in his mouth said it was the second one that year.

I m sorry, but if I got a nail in the bridge of my mouth partially lodged in my brain I think I am going to notice it.

Power tools, i work with em all the time and i still dont trust em, they always wanna bite you at any time.

I hope you have better luck in the future, and get well soon.

Hi Feathers, I wish you fast relief from the pain and a speedy recovery. I guess float tubing is on hold, luckily the Ranger bass boat will get you on the water, in style.

Take care, Graham

WOW, YIKES!!!! My knees are having sympathy pains just reading about it!! blink.gif

Here's best wishes for a speedy recovery!!