Fly Tying
utyer

January Flies from the Vise

Some Hood Rats I just saw on one of our forums, Fun to tie and look very promising for Large Mouths and Big Crappie

I wish someone could tell me where I could go for a tutorial on this. I can usually figure out a fly tying pattern, but this one is a little funky.

Some Hood Rats I just saw on one of our forums, Fun to tie and look very promising for Large Mouths and Big Crappie

I wish someone could tell me where I could go for a tutorial on this. I can usually figure out a fly tying pattern, but this one is a little funky.

I was actually wondering this too, it looks like rabbit and foam, with a leather tail. What I'm wondering is if the rabbit hair is tied in using a dubbing loop or straight on the hide.

I was actually wondering this too, it looks like rabbit and foam, with a leather tail. What I'm wondering is if the rabbit hair is tied in using a dubbing loop or straight on the hide.

Chenille tail, rabbit strips, foam strips, chenille underbody. here's a tutorial:

So here my girst post on the flytyingforum...

New flies for season 2014.

Any inputs? Tipps, tricks, recommendations etc.?

welcome to the forum!

Those extended bodies looks good!

Hi there...

thanks for your compliment.

I tye flies now for about 1,5 years, and i try to go into semi realistic flies, since our Brown trouts are a Little picky (time to time)

the Body of the first fly is made of UV resin and peacockhearl (stripped)

Time to tie up some flies for the summer: cdc&deer on a TMC 100BL #12

dryfly.me_.2014.01.29.cdc_deer-1024x768.

This is my go-to pattern, last summer this was the big winner for trout!

dryfly.me_.2014.01.29.cdc_deer_back-1024

Time to tie up some flies for the summer: cdc&deer on a TMC 100BL #12

This is my go-to pattern, last summer this was the big winner for trout!

I will have to try those, they look great !

Been working on some extended bodies and adams parachutes for indicators.

Jeremy

post-11072-0-98249700-1390957276_thumb.jpg

post-11072-0-10369300-1390957344_thumb.jpg

Chenille tail, rabbit strips, foam strips, chenille underbody. here's a tutorial:

Thanks for the link. I tied on up this afternoon on the new Allen B200 hooks that just came in the mail, and it's really an easy tie. Can't wait for some warmer weather to try it out on the largemouth. Fished towards the bank just as the sun is setting should be killer!