Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

5th Annual Opening Day Swap

Welcome Henrik Thomsen, Cencalfly and Jburge. Who will get the last spot? Henrik, paypal is the ideal way for international swapping. When you are ready to send your flies, send me a PM and I will give you the email. Thanks for joining.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm for this swap, it is not necessary to tie two patterns. I am sure no one will turn them down, but 12 of one pattern is all you need to send.

I don't expect 2 patterns from anyone. But I have about 10 fly boxes packed to the gills waiting for spring so I do just for the practice really and I'd rather give them away then have them sit in a box waiting to get used.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm for this swap, it is not necessary to tie two patterns. I am sure no one will turn them down, but 12 of one pattern is all you need to send.

thank you for the clarification.

i was about to give up my space to the younger guys who want to tie more flies than required

I am on a patient learning curve. This time the fly is fighting me. But yes grasshopper, I can wrap the dam thing in a zen like trance... Eeerrrrg. Something about this Adam is different. Or maybe it's me. Lol!!