Fly Tying
vicrider

Get your EPI pens ready SWAP

Got mine today! Well done, everyone; there's good variety in there.

Thanks for hosting, vicrider.

Good job with that Black Widow riff, i was bit by 1 of those while i was in the Army those things are Evil

thanks I have killed close to 20 of them this year in my work shed they have invaded there for some reason but your right they are evil

AAARRRRGGGHHH...a workshed full of black widows. When I lived in MN I always had the impression the BW bite was little more than a bee sting. WRONG,,,since I've been here I know of three people ending up in the hospital from them. And the thing I always thought was so deadly, the scorpion, is really no big deal unless you're allergic to the venom. 'Course, our scorps are just those small ones I think called Striped Bark Scorpions.

Anyway, Now that I know the BW spider can be a lot more damaging to your body than I used to think, I do a better job of vacuuming and cleaning the underground storm shelter. That's the only place my daughter has seen one and killed it.