Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eide

August flies from the bench

dryfly.me_.2014.08.02.black_parachute_16

Starting august with a mission to fill up a barbless box. Here some parachutes on TMC 100BL #16

dryfly.me_.2014.08.03.parachute_quill_bo

Still on the TMC100BL #16 - trying to tie up some leaner parachutes

eide,

What did you use to wrap the hook with? Just curious...Looks like small strap of leather but I know that is not what it is...LOL...Beautiful fly indeed!

Thank's !

Faruk Ekich [ultimate Bobbin] refined the brilliant and classic LAW design and incorporated subtle functional aesthetics with the finest materials available…

The DamaSeal is hand crafted without compromise by a fly tying design engineer perfectionist...

NO regrets…!

F70A2693_zps410e541b.jpg
F70A2694_zpse62a1a1f.jpg

Playing with some ideas. Lots of grass hoppers, katydids, crickets and spiders have very long legs. So, I tied this one up with a lot of leg.

And I am still trying different sunfish color variations, trying to find something that will get big hits in my waters.

Playing with some ideas. Lots of grass hoppers, katydids, crickets and spiders have very long legs. So, I tied this one up with a lot of leg.

attachicon.gifP8030006.JPG

And I am still trying different sunfish color variations, trying to find something that will get big hits in my waters.

attachicon.gifP8030004.JPG

Maybe try this one out for a sunfish fly. I tied up a few but really haven't fished them much.

http://www.flyfishohio.com/fatal_attraction_baby_pumpkinseed.htm