Fly Tying
Piker20

Wet loch / lough style flies.

Yep this a good swap, Vicrider threw in a set free for everyone which made up for the drop out, still never heard back about him/her but its there loss.

This set will work well across many waters, I'm looking forward to April and another season trout fishing.

Crackaig thanks for the pictures and hosting the swap. I looking forward to receiving the package. Thanks for letting me take part.

Jim

You are welcome for the pictures, I didn't host, That was Piker 20. Thanks to him for that.

Cheers,

C.

Thanx for the pics C. I'm very glad Horseshoes got in this one and I already had my flies done but knew there was little chance I'd do anything but admire them if I stayed in. This way I'm hoping most of the people will get to actually fish them and hope my contribution even pulls a lip or two. Because of your great pics I can go back and admire them again and again and Sharon can actually get to fish them. A win-win.

Your setup for shooting those is fantastic. When it can show the fuzz on the soft hackle I wound on that is amazing. 'Course, also shows I should have built a lot nicer head on the fly and finished it better.

Nah Vic, they all looked great in hand and mine will definitely be swimming. Look out for next years fish pics and hopefully I'll have some to post.

As someone who did not participate in this swap, I want to thank you for posting the photos. I wanted to be in this swap but I was already involved with two at the time. I wish we all could all post photos for all to see.

Hey Vic you know those flies are tailored for my waters. Appreciate what all of you have done in this swap, it really was a quality swap. Just look at those flies.

Piker,

jburge and my flies arrived today. Thanks for hosting this swap. J and I will have to try these out on some Sierra lakes next spring. Thanks to all the tyers for a great set of flies.