Fly Tying
DavidHE

Prince Nymph Swap

My flies are done, can you PM the address and I will get them into the mail

thanks, mcgx2

Fishingbobnelson- I look forward to seeing the psychos

mcgx2- My appologies. I received your pm and responded same day with a group pm. For some reason it did not send. After trying again today, I see Bryon Anderson is unable to receive messages so it failed to send to any of you. I resent without Bryon and it appears to have sent. If not please let me know.

Bryon Anderson- Guess I'll have to get you my address another way. Can I email it to you?

Just returned from a business trip to Long Beach and found a nice set of psycho prince nymphs on my tying desk. Fishingbobnelson your flies arrived. Thank you for the extras.

David,

Would you be willing to post pictures of all of these flies? I missed the swap, but would like to see what people are thinking about and tying. I think it would helpful and motivating for all swappers to post their flies.

Thanks,

Tom

Fishingbobnelson- I look forward to seeing the psychos

mcgx2- My appologies. I received your pm and responded same day with a group pm. For some reason it did not send. After trying again today, I see Bryon Anderson is unable to receive messages so it failed to send to any of you. I resent without Bryon and it appears to have sent. If not please let me know.

Bryon Anderson- Guess I'll have to get you my address another way. Can I email it to you?

David - sorry about that, I didn't realize I had maxed out my message storage space. I just deleted all but one message that was in there, so I should be able to receive PMs now. If you try and it still doesn't work, you can email me at [email protected]

mcgx2- your flies have arrived. I think it was a couple days ago, my other family members must've grabbed the mail that day and just mentioned today that I had a package. Nice set of sparkle braid princes.

I'll have my flies finished up by this weekend, got a bit delayed. I have enough tied up, but I want to redo some of them.

The Lords are leapin'! No, wait, that's a song. Actually, the Dark Lords have left the building and are on their way.