Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

MOUSE PATTERNS

I got mine in the mail today. Now that I'm all caught up on swaps I think I'll be hosting one. I kind of like the way my streamer swap went this spring with having a small group tie two different flies. I'm debating between doing a smallmouth swap where everyone ties a floater and a sinker or another streamer swap. The streamer swap I think I'd have everyone tie a pattern that already exists then make up an original fly for their second one.

Here's my baby raccoon mice.

UV2rhPJl.jpg

Put me down for your swap Crackleback. Just make sure I have the right address. I'm just in the process of tying a dozen of your namesakes for a swap I screwed up addy on.

Kevin, I sent them 2 day express on Monday. I see they're in Warrendale now so hopefully you'll get them tomorrow and that isn't any better time than regular mail. I tried anyway. Might be I won'd even be last but my mice will have seen more countryside than any one else's.

Put me down for your swap Crackleback. Just make sure I have the right address. I'm just in the process of tying a dozen of your namesakes for a swap I screwed up addy on.

Kevin, I sent them 2 day express on Monday. I see they're in Warrendale now so hopefully you'll get them tomorrow and that isn't any better time than regular mail. I tried anyway. Might be I won'd even be last but my mice will have seen more countryside than any one else's.

I got your flies today. One set out yet.

Kevin

Thanks ... I am patiently waiting to see what's going on.

Looking forward to seeing the flies.

I am putting the flies in the mail in the morning. I had to work last weekend and didnt have time. Bruce is replacing one that never answered my pm.

Kevin

I don't understand JasonV being a no show. I just back the very nice clousers from a swap he just ran. No problems. He's been around awhile and reliable before. Hope this is an anomaly and we haven't lost him to swaps.