Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

MOUSE PATTERNS

I definitely wish I'd had the stuff to do a morrish mouse and get in on this! Gotta see some pics, and I'm glad to see you in a swap mike! Hope to be in a few with you down the road! :D

Mine are in the mail.

Kevin, there is a second box headed your way, just for you.

Mike I got your flies. Very light. I have never seen that pattern before. I need to know...did you make that box and how?

Kevin

Are you asking about the foam inside? It's hard to find, but it's from the formed packing in a tool case. I scratched up the plastic inside the plastic box where I wanted the foam, then used something like Fabric Fusion (cheap bottle from Dollar Tree) to affix it in place.

The mouse is a modification of my frog pattern I came up with several months ago.

One of which is in your box.

That sucker would scared the crap out any woman I bet! LOL It does look real to me!!!

Yeh, but they are not lego legs Mike! To many lego parts sold these days, legs, bodies, wings, waiting for someone to sell a lego hackle colar, then you only need hook & thread to make a pure lego mayfly! Sorry for going off track!

Kevin, I had to work so much over the weekend that I didn't get a chance to go to the post office like I said I would. I will try again at the end of the week.

Take Care,

Tony

Kevin, I had to work so much over the weekend that I didn't get a chance to go to the post office like I said I would. I will try again at the end of the week.

Take Care,

Tony

Ok let me know