Fly Tying
add147

***Halloween Swap - Scary Spiders***

djd3mon,

I got your flies and they look great!!! List will be updated.

awesome! good to hear.

thanks

1. gatorfly
3. planecrazy29
4. Dorado
5. joseph russell
October's here next week, people !!!
Let's get those spiders in so Add can get them back to us all before Halloween.

I have not checked the mail today but the list is up to date. If you have mailed your flies and the list does not show that I have received them please let me know!!! Deadline is approaching...

Hey Guys sent mine in on Monday, ( missed Sat. post office). Hope you like them! BTW i did a black widow...my own design.

PJ2,

I got your flies...

thats not possible... cause i sent them today. sounds like it might be someones elses.

Sorry everyone for being low key! All last week I was in bed recovering from pneumonia and this week I have been back to the doctor which he sent me to a pulmonologist and unfortunately I still have pneumonia. I am still stuck in bed with a smart phone so I am sort of out of commission until I can get over this crud. I do not wish this on anyone and I will say I do know what many folks that have respiratory aliments have to go through. It is a dreadful feeling when you are sucking in deep breaths but you are not getting any air. It is a horrible feeling indeed!!! Last Monday a week ago that is exactly what happened to me that morning as I was getting ready for work. I knew right then that something was wrong and I did not just have a bad chest cold or bronchitis. Anyway after 2 chest xrays, a CT, 4 antibiotics, 2 rocephin and steroid shots in the ass, an inhaler, and prednisone I am no longer wheezing after 4 weeks. Some of you might recall I went to Mountain Home, Arkansas for the Fall Fly Tying Expo and I had a blast with my Dad but I was coughing my head off back then and that was way back on the 2-4 of this month. Anyway I have not forgotten about this swap or my other ones that I have signed up for. Y'all have my word of honor I will get this swap taken care of and I will go through the stack of packages that my wife has laid aside for me to go through. Sorry everyone I just have been really sick for the past 2 weeks. I hope to be feeling a lot more better in a day or so. Like I said this is my fisrt day I have not wheezed in a while. Before I got my CT the pulmonologist thought he was going to have to do a bronc on me to get the crap out of my chest but hopefully I have made it over the hill! So that is the scoop on what is going on. I apologize for being out of pocket but I just haven't felt good for the last 2 weeks. I will hopefully go through the pile of packages I have and will up date the list tomorrow or Saturday it just depends on how I feel. Sorry everyone if I have let you down but I hope each of you understand the circumstances. I hope each of you have a great weekend!!! I will not let any of you down you have my word as a man on that!!!!