Fly Tying
add147

****Merry Christmas****

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! I hope you are among a loving family or friends to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. Sometime during the next few days say a small pray for those who are less fortunate than us who no longer have family. Also include all of the folks in the military that will not be home with love ones because they are deployed protecting us. Merry Merry Christmas to All !!!

Merry Christmas to everyone from a newer member. Hope you all have good food, good drink, family and friends planned for tonight.

A Spiritual Christmas to those of you who believe.

A Merry Christmas to those of you ... aren't sure.

A Happy Holiday to those of us who are heathens and pagans.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope everyone has been good boys and girls and gets the fly tying and fishing goodies they are hoping for.

Merry Christmas to all!

I've got two young boys so, it's a busy night tonight, and the fat guy will get all the credit

Merry christmas!! Santa got me a flytyers dungeon christmas box and a baitfish box, i'm wading in new materials :D

/Hugo

Guest rich mc

mike is hoping for open water when he comes to illinois, cant find that in a wrapped gift no big freeze in sight rich mc