Fly Tying
Li'lDave

saltwater skill building

Guys and girls,

I have recently seen the trouty skill builder swap series, and I am seriously considering doing something a little similar for 2016... with of course, a saltwater bent....

the swap would be open to tyers of all abilities, and overseas. Because of my location, I would seriously consider a theme every 2 months.

Eg.

1. Clouser

2. Deceiver

3. Shrimp

4. Crab

5. Surface

6. Candies

thoughts or interest?

If there is enough I'll post a thread in the swaps section.

Looking good so far.... I'm going to wait a couple more days to guage interest, and then we'll likely get started... as in the trouty skill builder it won't be like the swap club, which gives us some leeway. If we get 5 or 6 participants then we'll double up, so everyone gets two of each pattern, more than that and we'll look at singles

Looking good so far.... I'm going to wait a couple more days to guage interest, and then we'll likely get started... as in the trouty skill builder it won't be like the swap club, which gives us some leeway. If we get 5 or 6 participants then we'll double up, so everyone gets two of each pattern, more than that and we'll look at singles

Just like the Crabby swap. Cant wait to see what you got tying up down under!