Fly Tying
Li'lDave

salty skill building no.1 - the clouser minnow

Not yet mate... It's getting there. When I receive my ties I'll get some pics up for you.

Hopefully, at the very least, someone is able to get a photo of the ties I sent to everyone.

ok guys got some quick pics up I had taken all the toe tags off so dont know who tied what lol need to find a new photo hosting site sorry about the ads under the pics when you click on them but you can click on full size at the bottom,

who do you guys use for photo hosting??

Thanks for the pictures. Good thing the bride wasn't looking too.

I use the "More Reply Options" at the bottom right of the screen to post straight from my pc's photo software after down sizing my photos.

I think these are the names:

1. RexW

2. PJ2

3. Li'l Dave

4. Adam Saarinen

5. Agn54

6. Li'l Dave

7. Rich Mc

8. Philly

9. JMcKaughan

10. Stabgnid

11. JosephCSylvia

12. (below) jdl1983

JD_zpsuuuvj0ud.jpg

My package finally arrived.

Public thank you to Rich for helping put with this one, and for the satin samples. Am really impressed with how well it works on the clouser.

And everyone else... wow. Thank you all. I can't rightly pick a favourite out of the bunch, am loving the little bluegill bugs someone threw in for extras though.

One of the best swaps (quality-wise) I've been a part of here.

Thanks for the pictures. Good thing the bride wasn't looking too.

I use the "More Reply Options" at the bottom right of the screen to post straight from my pc's photo software after down sizing my photos.

Yeah, great idea except that quit working for over a week ago and hasn't come back for me. I have to load through photobucket, which thanks to some work they've done on it works quite well for me lately. Faster and no drops or timeouts anymore.

LOL No oil here ... but they do live in coffee.

The prettiest fish live in the transition areas where the deeply tannin stained waters meet a spring with super clear water. I think that's where the first picture is from.