Fly Tying
Li'lDave

salty skill building no.1 - the clouser minnow

According to tracking mine was expected there yesterday (Monday) but was still in transit. Hopefully it gets there tomorrow

Not a hundred percent Joe. I'm pretty sure we're going to head straight into Deceivers. But I'm going to wait a touch before I set up the next one. I'll put you down straight up though if you like.

I didn't even know what a deceiver was, had to Google it! I'll give that swap a miss, just not interested! But i'm keen on the shrimp & crab swaps!

Just wanted to let you all know I finished up my flies today. They should go out no later than Friday. Sorry for being the slow poke of the group.

Glad they finally made it. I assume the weather has slowed things up a bit. It's been in the high 60's here the last couple of days so I keep forgetting that people up north have been getting hammered and travel has been rough. thanks for hosting Rich and Dave (sounds like a 70's folk group)

Mine made it despite the blizzard. They told me they would get to your place on Monday, Rich when I mailed them last Thursday. Snail mail at its best.

All good. Will update the first post.

jd. Don't stress it. It's still not even 31st . We're doing good :)

Just fyi Guys, mine were sent out two days ago. I have the tracking numbers if they are needed