Fly Tying
troutinturnie

Favorite bench side drink?

Beer smoke piss, beer smoke piss, beer smoke piss! I think i spend more time going to get another beer, outside smoking or in the toilet then behind the vise! I'M NOT JOKING!

I had a supervisor years ago who had the Busch truck make a monthly stop at his house. When he had his heart attack he switched to O'Doul's.

Water, tea, coffee or maybe Gatorade in the summer if I've been cycling a lot. We don't drink alcohol here. It's what ever I have in my hand when I sit down to tie really or maybe nothing just as well. That's all pretty well based on time of day.

Water, tea, coffee or maybe Gatorade in the summer if I've been cycling a lot. We don't drink alcohol here. It's what ever I have in my hand when I sit down to tie really or maybe nothing just as well. That's all pretty well based on time of day.

OOPs

Usually a beer for me. My tastes change with the seasons though. This time of year, a winter warmer,stout,or double ipa. In the summer though, it's gotta be something lighter. A wheat, or maybe a Straub amber. My house is not air conditioned, and a strong beer just doesn't cut it in the summer.

I like something that still tastes good warm as with cold drinks I forget about it when I get into the tying groove and it goes warm.

A glass of Southern Comfort is pretty great. In a tin cup if I am out camping and tying at the picnic table. Any drink tastes better in a tin cup.

J

Its a fancy Rootbeer for me we have a rootbeer shop in this part town .if not that its cold water !!!

Steve-stabgnid

Its a fancy Rootbeer for me we have a rootbeer shop in this part town .if not that its cold water !!!

Steve-stabgnid

Sounds cool! Never been to a rootbeer shop. Just how many different kinds are there?

Coffee at home. In the right place at the right time, I've been known to have a glass of scotch. I've had the same bottle at the house for about 3 years if that gives you some idea of how frequently I take a drink. I do burn through some shrubs though....