Fly Tying
josephcsylvia

Bass and panfish swap.. Custom fly creation!!!

joseph,

Mine will be going in the mail first thing in the morning I missed the Post Office Friday. I will be sending mine Priority Mail so they should arrive there Tuesday or Wednesday. I tied 2 sets of flies for everyone, a bucktail streamer type fly for bass or a large panfish and some glass bead grub type flies for panfish. I hope everyone enjoys them and can make some good use of them. Thanks for hosting this swap!!!!

Thank you add. I still havnt heard from 3 people and since you were generous enough to tie two sets save yourself some money and just ship the normal route, a couple days isnt going to kill any of us lol

JJs89yj your sweet flies came today, what hook did you tie those on?

If I remember correctly, they were tied on a thick gauge Allen mp001.

joseph,

Just FYI I sent mine out yesterday morning...Per your suggestion I just sent them regular Postal Service. Once again thanks for hosting this swap!!!!

joseph,

Just checking to see if you have gotten my flies yet? Hope you have a great week-end!

No problem...Just making sure mine make it okay. Once again thanks for hosting this swap!

Ok guys, got word the last of them are in the mail. When I get them it will take me a day or two to organize them and get them back out to you all.

Still waiting on 4 guys, ill give them till Wednesday then ill get what I have sent out. If I havnt heard from you please contact me.

Yes, I will be updating page tonight I believe I am only missing once I will give him till end of day tomorrow then ill get these out to you all

ok guys front page is up to date. I have everyones flies thank you all this was a good turnout I will get these sorted this weekend and out monday you should all have them next week thank you!