Fly Tying
josephcsylvia

Bass and panfish swap.. Custom fly creation!!!

*tapping foot on floor by puter desk patiently waiting to see pics.........*

Got my flies in this afternoon. Somehow I ended up with a Deceiver from Philly that says it is in the Salt Water Skill Builder swap #2? Rest of the flies are very interesting. Look like the bass and panfish would love to bite them. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Got my flies in this afternoon. Somehow I ended up with a Deceiver from Philly that says it is in the Salt Water Skill Builder swap #2? Rest of the flies are very interesting. Look like the bass and panfish would love to bite them. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

lol that must have fallen of my shelf into your box. My cat was trying to get all the flies.

I got my flies yesterday! They look awesome-- thanks for allowing a newbie to join your swap josephsylvia. rich mc- that bohemian chenille is something else under the water, isn't it?

You guys are welcome, sorry I havnt got pictures up everyone. Im buying my first house and Just finished a couple thousand peice commercial fly tying order. Im back though!!!