Fly Tying
Kudu

Keys Swap

Has Joseph contacted you at all indicating any kind of problem he may have had?

No. Joseph did ask for address a while back which was sent. My guess is things just got hectic around the 4th.

Why I got mine out early. He really should have notified you by now. Still hoping to get mine before I leave for vacation the 17th.

Thanks

Tried to message Joseph but it says the system is not working for him. Tried the email on his profile and wouldn't let me either. Doesn't look like he has been on the site since 6/29. I'll do whatever everyone else wants.

Yeah tried to pm him myself, I say he's out based on that alone. Your call Kudu, I'll accept what you've got to send now since they should have been in the mail before the first anyway contact or no.

Thanks for the update.

I'm with Salty on this one. Probably a smart move if he hasn't been around for a while and isn't contactable.

Sorted and packaged. Will go out in the am. Flatsroamer, I addressed yours to FR and your last name as that is all I had. It's in a Manila bubble wrap envelope. My pigeon should have it to you in two weeks. His a fast little fellow and goes by the name Cliff Claven. Have your Dad give him a beer when he arrives!

Thanks guys!

I think Flats is suffering from swallowing glue drops. Gotta try to stay off of that stuff.

Flies in mail except for FR. FR, Cliff is winging yours south. Stabnid flies were donated to you by him and I threw you in a pack of Congo hair. I don't think you'll find it any different in use than ep fibers. Main difference in the two being the coloring. EP is better colored in shine and consistency.

it was a joke. Cliff Claven was a mailman on a great sitcom called "cheers" hence the name of the fictional pigeon I had delivering your flies.

As an aside, you really need to do a better job of reading posts and instructions. It will save you a lot of questions and people ribbing you.