Fly Tying
Kudu

Keys Swap

I will jump on this if you will have me .. I would tie some type of gotcha fly ..

Steve-stabgnid

Yeah. Sorry flatsroamer. Just logistics man.

And I know i disappointed a few wrt the timing on the last one....

Kudu, if we use your criteria for a swap we've got all the swappers we're ever going to have right now. All of us who swap regularly had to have been in our first one at some time. The rules for swappers by the management state qualification for swapmeister but the only thing I could find for specifically excluding a member was if he had cancelled out of swap before.

I guess what I'm getting at is that Flatsroamer sounds like a young guy with his heart into fishing and NOT his ass on the couch doing video games. I think his posts indicate he takes the flies and the deadlines to heart and may become one of our great swappers in the future. I'll vouch for him to the extent that I'll do two flies, hopefully quality flies based on flats patterns I've been studying, in case he should pull a disappearing act, which I might mention has happened in swap even when a person had been in other swaps before and would have met your qualifications.

I agree with Vicrider, Ive seen a bunch of post from Flatsroamer lately and this is right in his backyard. I think he will have no problem completing the swap and with vicriders offer theres really nothing to loose.

FR

You are in. Vic, first I believe as SW, I can set the criteria I want. I started in a beginners swap and it went well. I have conducted several swaps prior to seeing you on here. Most went well but I did have a few mystery folks join and never heard back from them. It was the reason I set the criteria which I thought was fair and not limiting as invitation only. Hopefully, all will go well this time.

Oh, no problem ... I'll put him down. Flying back from islamorada and between the beer and the sun...things get fuzzy.

Oh, no problem ... I'll put him down. Flying back from islamorada and between the beer and the sun...things get fuzzy.

lol my beer and sun day was yesterday, add trying to cast into 18+wind

Thanx Kudu for giving FR a break. I agree your right is to call the swap you want but reading FR's posts on your thread and seeing the type of fishing he does it just tugged at my tired old heart to give a young guy a break. I've done a whole bunch of swaps and know how aggravating no shows and late shows are so I certainly hope my pleas don't go unrewarded. I will do a couple of flies for this since we're just at six tiers just in case but I've found a couple I'm really looking forward to tying.

If someone should want to look over what must be every named saltwater fly in existence this site will have it.

http://www.saltwaterflies.com/theflies.html

Ok, I'll fill the last spot and get this going. Some kind of mutant shrimpy thang, maybe.