Fly Tying

I see it as a multi - MILLION $ corporation with Shawn (Mc Fly) living in a mansion with him and his child living the life.

You never know. ..

I actually don't want that...

Just a simple site to help people learn to tie flies.

Its not humble, its laziness. I work 12-15 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, and I have a 2 year old. I don't really have time to manage a multi million dollar corporation... lol And I cannot just up and quit my work, I don't do it for money, I do it because its a passion (just like this fly tying and fishing thing). I also believe very strongly in my main clients goals and aspirations.

and I have a 2 year old.

Holy crap.....I am surprised you have time for the website at all. I used to blog a fair bit until my kids started to come along and then I just had no time. Tying a few flies here and there was the best I could do until they got older. Good on you for working so hard it when spare time is definitely hard to come by.

J

and I have a 2 year old.

Holy crap.....I am surprised you have time for the website at all. I used to blog a fair bit until my kids started to come along and then I just had no time. Tying a few flies here and there was the best I could do until they got older. Good on you for working so hard it when spare time is definitely hard to come by.

J

I'm up till 3AM most nights trying to work on this.

Hey Shaun, I'm not home right now but is there any way I could help or assist with your website or eBay store?

Hey Shaun, I'm not home right now but is there any way I could help or assist with your website or eBay store?

That's nice of you, but I don't see how. It's not all that bad to be up late. I can function quite well on 3-4 hours sleep. I work through the day on my other websites I develop for people, then my 12am-3am time is for my website. Haha. It's kinda enjoyable to work on my own site rather than others anyway.

The only thing that would really help is more views. I'm constantly tinkering the site to push more views. Working on the backend to get better SEO. I've been slower on making videos lately cause I have a few big web projects I'm working on for clients. So if you know anyone that has videos they want to post on my site, let me know and I'll post them with links back to their site/YouTube channel. The more content, the more views you know?

So, the site is down. I got hacked. It's really frustrating. I have a few haters that have threatened me before, telling me to stop making my videos. I'm quite sure it's one of these people. They also got in and destroyed the sites that I work on for money. Sites that I work on for customers. I'm so angry right now. If I find out specifically who did this, I'm suing them for damages. It's thousands and thousands of dollars of damage. My customers are all pissed and if I cannot get them back up and running soon, they will leave me. My family depends on this money I make by keeping these sites open. So you who did this, who ever you are. Good job, you just probably put a 2 year old on the street!!!! Congratulations on your hate filled actions!

That sucks! I was trying to get on the site to view some videos and couldn't get on. Now I know why. I also work in computers and I know what it is like to be hacked. There are some serious idiots out there in this world! I hope everything works out for you soon.

That sucks! I was trying to get on the site to view some videos and couldn't get on. Now I know why. I also work in computers and I know what it is like to be hacked. There are some serious idiots out there in this world! I hope everything works out for you soon.

Well I personally don't care about this site as much as my clients sites. That is messing with my money and lively hood. Literally all my clients sites are down. So I could go from making money every month, to nothing, completely nothing. I personally suspect 2-3 people on here honestly. Ive had some crazy crazy hate mail and email warning me to stop making videos. I pretty much have lost everything because I make fly videos. LOL

Call me naive, but I have a hard time thinking that someone from this site would go to such extremes.

Then again, people never cease to amaze me in the best and the worst ways...

I hope you have a good disaster recovery plan for your web design business and can get everybody back online in no time.