Fly Tying

it will break in pretty quickly no need for oil or anything, I have one as well and I've been enjoying it for the most part, I always have this feeling that mine is machined slightly off though, the part that holds the jaws always seems to be a little off square with the rest of it, if the jaws are inline with the shaft the upright part of the spindle (I guess) is at angle.

oh yea not sure about this people not liking you thing, I think humor and giving someone a hard time in a friendly manner isn't well conveyed via the internet, I personally have enjoyed your videos.

oh yea not sure about this people not liking you thing, I think humor and giving someone a hard time in a friendly manner isn't well conveyed via the internet, I personally have enjoyed your videos.

Almost every week I get someone from here making fake YouTube accounts and posting nasty rude and harmful posts all over my YouTube channels. So when you say "friendly" joking humor, I seriously disagree. I know who they are because sometimes they copy what they say on here verbatim, then they add more (things that would get them banned on here) from the fake YouTube account. It actually frightens me and my family. All because I post fly tying videos? I litterally am being followed online and being harassed. It's very sad that some people could be so childish. And scary that they feel so strongly over these videos. If they are that upset because I tie a fly slightly different, then I'm afraid that they could be a little crazy and harm my family or me. I'm litterally scared for my safety which is very very sad.

Btw, I'm glad you like my videos. I do try really hard to make good ones. Spend 7-15 hours per video between editing, filming and uploading. It's nice to hear that others enjoy them. Thank you!

pretty messed up that's to bad to hear, seems a bit stupid to me, not sure why we can't all just get along not like we actually have to see each other in RL.

... not sure why we can't all just get along not like we actually have to see each other in RL.

I think that might be part of the problem. Too many of my comments are perceived incorrectly precisely BECAUSE we aren't face to face.

NOBODY takes me seriously at my workplace ... I am just not "serious" about anything. And of course, Wife NEVER takes me seriously, even when I AM trying to be.

And then there are those who CHOOSE to be offended and are just looking for reason to get upset ... or so it seems.

Mike,

I choose to be offended that you just put us all in the same boat.

Of course we know you are full of it half the time...!

:D

I understand, Bimini ... I hate party boats, too.

You get your own boat. It's just up that certain creek, and there are no paddles ... but it's all yours! wink.png

I JUST WISH THAT .......SOME TIMES ..SOMEONE ..WOULD TAKE ME........ SERIOUSLY.

But my wife always leaves me behind .

Yes I think the being perceived incorrectly thing seems like something that would happen to with you Mike.

Nope not at all you don't seem like as ass but if people were real touchy I could see you being mistaken for one. I am all the time but that's in person so it might just be true.

I suppose I do have to accept some responsibility. Raise with a brother and four sisters, Dad and Mom ... sarcasm and teasing was just the way we communicated. It's impossible to grow up like that without developing a "thick skin".

My mind just can't conceive of NOT being that way.