Fly Tying
carpflyguy

Striper and Bluefish Swap

Already got half of them tied up. I'm going to ship these as soon as I can,I would hate to hold back everyone just for me being lazy

I like the enthusiasm, but take your time. Still have over 6 weeks, I guarantee you wont be holding anybody up at all :)

ok so heres the deal

put me down for tying some sand eels

i have a pack of gamakatsu saltwater hooks that i have no use for as i no longer tie salt water flies

i'll tie a fly for all of the swappers (12) but i dont want any flies in return. i'm not in the swap.

i just want to use up the hooks and some materials + it will give me some tying time at the vise

each swapper will get 1 extra fly in their return box

i hope thats ok with everybody

ok so heres the deal

put me down for tying some sand eels

i have a pack of gamakatsu saltwater hooks that i have no use for as i no longer tie salt water flies

i'll tie a fly for all of the swappers (12) but i dont want any flies in return. i'm not in the swap.

i just want to use up the hooks and some materials + it will give me some tying time at the vise

each swapper will get 1 extra fly in their return box

i hope thats ok with everybody

That's great, thanks flytire!

Unfortunately I will have to miss out on this one. I will be busy with work and travel until early August so couldn't quite make that due date without being late. I would love to see what everyone ties so please post picturesrolleyes.gif

Flytire, that's really cool of you and a great way to use up those hooks. That's a good looking fly too

I'm going to leave this open till midway through this week, otherwise we'll run with 7, and is everybody good with tying an extra fly (so 12 total), and then everyone will get 2 of each kind?

I am good with it.

I was trying to get my son to join this forum and join this swap, but you know teenage boys, they have other things on their mind at 15 almost 16...If you know what I mean!!

That would be fine with me but I can't see people not jumping in just to get another of Flytyers display quality flies. NOT a suck-up but having a few of his flies I know the quality the comes from his vise and that baby will look on my display or darn to fish if you let them at it.