Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Very nice tie and welcome to the forum. I suggest introducing yourseld as some people can get picky with that.

Also just curious, what size hook is that?

OVER HALF WAY FULL....

Crackleback, carpflyguy, Bentwing, and vicente you all are in...

FlatRoamer you will need to tie at least 11 flies...It is customary to tie a few extra for the SM but it not an actual requirement.

Bentwing...I see you are a newbie...Do you understand how this works?

Very nice tie and welcome to the forum. I suggest introducing yourseld as some people can get picky with that.

Also just curious, what size hook is that?

I've been looking at getting into a swap. I like to give this one a go, if you'll have me.

4 SPOTS OPEN STILL...Jump on in and give it a try

caloosa bug you're in...Thanks for participating!!!

Been awhile with moving twice. But if like to get back into swapping. I'm in if you'll take me. Did it last year too. Pattern tbd.

Sweet thanks! Can't wait! Took out the yellow popper with grizzly hackle from last years swap yesterday and caught some pond largemouths! It was a blast

Hey I'm new to fly fishing and tying and would like to join the swap I live in Gainesville, Florida Starting out with fresh water then plan on going into the flats on either coast. would love to join the swap if possible.

Mandog tell us little bit more about yourself if you do not mind. I have hosted some swaps and a brand new newbie asks to join and then I never heard anything from them again. Please do not take what I am saying as being rude or anything. I would love for you join and you are more than welcome to join I just want to make sure that you understand how it works and you are indeed really going to follow through. Like I said do not take what I am saying to be nasty. You are more than welcome to participate so let us know what you decide. Have a SAFE and Happy 4th of July!