Fly Tying
add147

Mylar Tubing Swap - Any Type of Fly

I spoke with my wife on the phone this morning and she says I have several packages at the house. I am sorry everyone that I am not kept everyone up date on this swap. I was out of town again dealing with my 95 year old grandmother. This week-end I will see who all I have gotten packages from and update the list. Rest assure I am not going to run off with everyone flies, I just have some extra irons in the fire and I am trying to get stuff situated for my grandmother.

For those of you that have love ones getting old it is a hard thing to deal with but that is how God plans things!

No worries, life happens. My grandfather is currently in hospice I don't have to deal with to much helping out but I know it is eating up my aunts time like crazy.

Mine should be there Tuesday. Thanks for hosting add147, I hope things start looking up for you

Okay everyone I went through all the packages that I have received so far and I have updated the list. I think everyone will be well pleased with this swap. There are some really good flies in this one!

Dang forgot about the holiday and I didn't get to the po friday. They will go tomorrow

GOOD NEWS! Everyone's flies have arrived and they all look fantastic. I will get them photographed and mailed out mid next week. Thank you to everyone that participated in the swap and I apologize for my lack of communication. With my truck getting wrecked, family and I getting the flu, and taking care of my 95 year old grandmother these past several weeks have just sucked!!!!

I will be posting pictures of the flies in a few days. All flies will be going out in the mail hopefully tomorrow. Once again thank you to everyone that have participated in the swap!!! Have a great week-end.

Flies have been mailed out to their new homes! Thanks everyone for participating. Have a great week-end!!!!

Got mine in today and they are all looking good. Now that's I've survived the recent onslaught of crud in town that knocked me for a loop for 3 and the wife for 6 and counting. An upper respiratory infection and congestion is not good a COPD sufferer and I ended up on 24/7 oxygen for most of 3 days and probably lost a few pounds just in congestion alone. Now that lungs are working again and keeping Blood Oxy back in low safe area I should be safe to leave house again. Kid's been taking my 4 wheeler out to city lake for last few days it's been so nice and wife and I are laying on couch and recliner waiting for hiim to get back so he can get us water or pop. That bad for awhile.

Anyway, I'm hoping you get us those pictures because this was a quality swap. Cypert Minnows a little different than I tie them but sunnies love that little bug.

Guest rich mc

got mine today nice flies but they are smaller than i expected . . i have a pond they will do well at thanks