Fly Tying
add147

Mylar Tubing Swap - Any Type of Fly

Sorry everyone I have not abandoned the swap! If you recall I had the flu well my wife got it right before Christmas and then the day after Christmas my 95 year old Grandmother took a fall and was hospitalized. She is now at the age where she can no longer be by herself which leaves grandchildren to sort of take up the slack. Anyway I have been tending to her and this is my first time sitting in front of a computer since the day after Christmas. Getting old sucks and I am some what sad to see my Grandmother like this but that is God's plans and I just say a short prayer about it.

Anyway I have sent my addy to texasdiscgolfer, rich mc, Dorado, stabgnid

This week-end I am sitting in front of my vise and relaxing well I hope to at least!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Me too! 2016 wasn't the best year I am certainly glad it is over to tell you the truth!

Good deal! I hope you are staying warm with all of this winter weather going around!!!

Doggonit Steve-stabgnid, that photo of you is kind of scary. Hope it's just camera angle but you look like a meaner version of Joseph Sylvia.

Doggonit Steve-stabgnid, that photo of you is kind of scary. Hope it's just camera angle but you look like a meaner version of Joseph Sylvia.

LOL I just got a new phone and I was playing around with it and I took that with out knowing I had the camera switched so I used it has an inside joke for me !!

Steve-stabgnid

Still need to get mine in the mail, they've been done since Christmas, I'm just bad about getting things to the post office.