Fly Tying
add147

Mylar Tubing Swap - Any Type of Fly

Hey guys the do date not until The middle of January I would not worry about this until after New Years after all it is the Holidays he could be busy !!

Steve-stabgnid

PS -I do have mine done to I will post a pic later

i'm not concerned about the 'due' date i just want to know if my flies got to his address

I like Mikechell met Add147 a couple of yrs ago as well at the Ed Rizzollos Fly Tying Festival and had lunch with him, I can assure you that he is not running off with our flies.

Sorry everyone for being out of pocket but I was t-boned in my truck on December 1 and then last week I got sick I think with he flu. Needless to say I have not logged in to the site for a few weeks. I promise you I will not running off with anyone's flies I am not like that. This is my fist day at work so give me a little bit to get things off my plate and I will let folks know what flies I have received so far. I know I have some that my wife has placed in my box but I have not even looked at them. To totally honest these past 2 weeks have just sucked butt!!!! Once again I apologize for leaving some of you in the dark but I have not been at a computer for at least 2 weeks. This is the fist time I have sat in front of one. I hope everyone has a better week ahead than I have as of lately.

mikechell and atxdicsgolfer THANKS for the support fellows!

LOL...No I not completely out just wasn't in front of a pc lately and also there is not a darn thing on daytime tv when one is sick!!! Not even on satellite...

How many T-bones did you get on your truck? Sounds like a good deal to me.

tb013a.jpg

How the heck did that ... oh, wait ... you mean "T-boned" as in crashed into !!!

Sorry to hear that ... was that your truck, or your Dad's, at the Rendezvous?

How much damage? Are you injured?

AND the flu? It's been too long, since Toledo Bend, to blame that on me.

I sure hope you get better, my friend.

It was my truck...Twenty year old girl wasn't paying attention and smacked right into me. I am okay! Truck is getting repaired at the body shop. $6500 worth of damage and I hate dealing with insurance companies because they are always trying to screw you!!!

Well at least it is getting taken care of, in my case they would probably be telling me my 01 dodge Cummins isn't worth 6.5k even though Street price here would be almost triple that.

Well I need an address please!! These guys need to go !!!

Steve-stabgnid