Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

BWO/March Brown Swap

Just got home and troutguys well tied extended body BWO's were in my mailbox- thanks for the extras!

Well guys we have 2 no shows so far, i have sent both a pm and we have had 6 weeks to tie these up. I am going to give them till end of tomorrow to have flies and they are not here by then everyone will get back 2 patterns picked at random. Is that fair?

You can keep my extras. I like looking at all of the different patterns. I appreciate you hosting the swap.

I just received a pm from add147 and he had some issues come up and doesnt have his set ready to send out so that would mean an additional week till we get his set of flies in so we will have to move on without his set. I will give JokerOne till the end of the day to send us over his set and if they are not here or have an overnight delivery then we will have to move on without him as well.

im in with a march brown nymph

eis2fa.jpg

im in with a march brown nymph

eis2fa.jpg

Norm, what is your body. I'm torn between a very good, perfectly wrapped, stripped peacock quill. Two wires wrapped. White and black moose mane wrapped. What's the story on such a nice looking body?

Nick

I have these all divided up and ready to send out tomorrow. As stated earlier we had 2 people that were no shows so we will each be receiving 2 additional patterns back so we will each have 12. You guys are going to love these, some of the nicest patterns that I have ever seen in any swap; BWO's and March Browns ranging from size 12 down to 20's.

My flies came in the mail today. Got some really nice patterns. Good work everyone, I hope these things will be getting wet in the near future!

Yep, a beautiful set of flies floated into the PO today. Thanks for hosting and the usual great ties guys.

I got my flies in the mail today and very very impressed with everyone every fly was as good as the next. Thanks everyone this was my first swap. Thanks Joe for hosting.