Fly Tying
caloosa bug

(No fly zone) Non fly caught fish pictures

Lol

He finished 5th. 8th was 4lbs behind his final weight. That fish may have been a $3000 fish by replacing a 1-2lber.

I talked to him today and he did get his rod and flip flop back. He was all smiles. Then he refused to loan me some money..

post-59266-0-57551800-1517271784_thumb.jpg

Busted a few more crappie today.This one was an absolute monster slab weighing in at 3.25 pounds!Caught it on a Rapala shad rap (2inch) with 10 pound Seaguar flurocarbon.

post-3092-0-69954600-1517368335_thumb.jpg

post-3092-0-34447900-1517368666_thumb.jpg

man, zip where do you fish?! Those are beauties

I'm fortunate enough to fish a private lake that my mother in law lives on.Not massive (15-18 acres I think).No one else really fishes it (no public access) so it has been producing some quality trophy grade fish this year!

IMG_0217.JPG

Some cats from running limb lines on the Altamaha river last summer. Two boats worth for one nights running lines.

attachicon.gifIMG_0217.JPG

Some cats from running limb lines on the Altamaha river last summer. Two boats worth for one nights running lines.

I see a fish fry in near future!

Some nice cats, Fisherboy. Kind of a shame to see those juvenile Flatheads, though.

No, I'm not against keeping them, it's just that they are such fun when they're 40 or 50 pounds on a rod and reel.

Some nice cats, Fisherboy. Kind of a shame to see those juvenile Flatheads, though.

No, I'm not against keeping them, it's just that they are such fun when they're 40 or 50 pounds on a rod and reel.

Yes but not nearly as good to eat! I would love to hang into a big one with a rod/reel one day!

Wife started a new job so I have more time to fish during the day.Slammed this 3.5 pounder on a Zman chatterbait with paddle tail fluke trailer.

post-3092-0-05086500-1519427092_thumb.jpg

Nice fish Zip! You gotta hold it out farther from your body to pass that one as a 4.5. : v )

Nice fish Zip! You gotta hold it out farther from your body to pass that one as a 4.5. : v )

Haha type o on my part!If I'd caught a 4.5 I would have called you!Was 3.5

After an unsuccessful fall season that started with a hurricane, I've been eager to get back after these guys. They didn't disappoint last night.

post-59266-0-68666300-1520174130_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-64690800-1520174147_thumb.jpg