Fly Tying
Mike West

Warm Water / Top Water Swap..

That was fast...looks good.

Thanks, shipped today.

I sent extra and example of Marshmallow foam with one cut with angles.

BTW..real nice flies you are working on.

Kinda embarrassed to post these up after the last few pics but here's what I'm working on. Size 12 1x short, wide gap damsel; size 10 deer hair diver; size 8 slider; and a size 8 chubby Chernobyl. Gonna try for four of each...but may end up being an even bigger assortment.

post-59660-0-42391400-1495162123_thumb.jpg

Kind of like kids peeking at their Christmas presents before Christmas huh.

😉

Yep...exactly.

Nice work, I'm really liking that Stiippled Popper.

Kinda embarrassed to post these up after the last few pics but here's what I'm working on. Size 12 1x short, wide gap damsel; size 10 deer hair diver; size 8 slider; and a size 8 chubby Chernobyl. Gonna try for four of each...but may end up being an even bigger assortment.

Nice tying, looks great.

Nothing to be embrassed about, they look fine. It's all about sharing and having fun.

There are folks on here that make my stuff look like I'm a rookie and I've been tying 50+ years.

I post them anyways,I ain't scared.

dflanagan, your dragonfly / damsel fly is a sure winner. They will catch fish but can be nasty to cast and twist leaders pretty bad but fish love them, especially if they're hatching while you're fishing.

This is looking to be a great swap. Mike if you can pm meyour address I should be able to mail mine early next week.

Nice bugs MIke, they sure look crazy before they have had their proper hair cut.

How big are they?

Nice bugs MIke, they sure look crazy before they have had their proper hair cut.

How big are they?

Well the big ones are on an Allen B200 size 14..which is really big for a 14...more like a 6 from most manufacturers.

The two smaller ones are a Mustad 3366 size 10.

I might get them finished up tonight and posted.