Fly Tying
Mike West

Warm Water / Top Water Swap..

Mine will be there tomorrow I was told by the Post Office but I am only 7 counties away. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week-end!!!

Mmmm...

Foambug hasn't posted since 6/1

Sent him a couple PM's with no response.

Hope everything is OK with him.

OK guys Foambug is MIA...no communication from him. I lean towards a serious Family/Life emergency verses he flaked out. Like I said before, I hope all is well with him and his loved ones.

I have a lot of flies laying around and unfinished poppers that need tails...I'm going to cover for him with those. I'll try to get everything shipped back to you by this weekend.

Thx for playing along.

:)

Dang can't even read and understand my own rules...deadline was 6/5,for some reason I thought it was 6/13.

Sorry for the delay I'll get these out by this weekend.

Thank you to everyone that showed up on time....much appreciated.

Thanks for hosting . Looking forward to the flies Im going fishing next week so Ill try them out.

Thx guys...they are on thier way now.. Sorry for the delay.

I took the flies meant for Foambug and divided them up trying to make sure you didn't get your own back plus I tossed in some extras...I think everyone ended up with like 20-21 each.

IMG_9072_zps2b3ikxq7.jpg

And man what a nightmare, I'm in the process of moving two houses an apt and a RV. My place is a wreck with boxes and such. I had everybody stuff separated by return box and return envelope stacked up nice and neatly ...or so I thought neatly, to my wife it was a freaking mess and she decieded to clean it up for me even after I told her don't touch it. It took me all day to sort it out

Flies arrived today and, man, you all did some exceptional work! They should absolutely kill on bass and bluegill.

Mike, thanks for hosting such a great swap. The unfinished popper was so awesome I had to finish it up as soon as I got home from work. Hopefully it'll get some use this weekend along with all the others.

post-59660-0-75740600-1497916463_thumb.jpg

Looks good nice job.

Well guys Foambugs flies showed up Saturday 6/17 a few hrs after I sent everything out. They were due the 5th.... No word or communication from him after sending him two PM's to see if he was going to be late or anything. I'm just going to send his flies back to him but he didn't include a SASE either.

🤔