Fly Tying
vicrider

Christmas pictures...and comments from Santa

I wish everyone would take a picture of what they got and post it.

It would be nice to see how the flies were distributed.

Well the stick on eyes I sent enough for everyone to get two

The deer hair I’m not sure..I tie a color pattern like that but usually don’t shape the head like that and green crystal chinelle I sent a few that look similar...But once again not positive I could tell you tonight for sure after I look at some other stuff I have

I sent a lot of flies but really didn’t pay attention to what I sent.

Thought I put something on here earlier but must have forgot to post it. Anyway, cleaned out PM box some so room in there and Trouta-Control's package came back to me today with missing label so I can resend that out to her and everyone should either have theirs or on the way. For me, I can now thank Hazathor for a great box and look forward to using some of his bassy baits on the local ponds.

I wish everyone would take a picture of what they got and post it.

It would be nice to see how the flies were distributed.

Fisherboy probably already lost some that you tied and For which I got the credit but otherwise this is a good idea for those with cameras that synch with forums outdated system. I will try to do it soon, but now traveling and do not have flies or MS system to make reductions and conversions required. Happy New Year to All # fisherboy.keep.up.these. Efforts. Will.take.your.flies.in.every.swap!

Thank you much for the eyes.

Rick

No need for thanks I got them free from another member here and he sent me a lot of them. I was just paying it forward.

But you’re welcome

Mine arrived yesterday. Really a great box for me. Has all kinds of flies I can use on my home water. Box came curtesy of Mike West forwarding it to me, originally from DFlanagan. Don't know who's flies are who's but thanks guys! Very happy with the collection in this box.

post-13329-0-73273000-1514644957_thumb.jpg

Me too.

To be fair, I do not think I put my name in the box, only on the bubble wrapper around the box.

I hope I did not create any confusion.

Mike West and Dubs, wasn't my tie, but looks like dyed raccoon tail to me. Seems too kinked/curly for squirrel.

My money is on Hazathor, king of Craymen, probably some GMO Iowa cornsilk:)

Haha! Not my tie. Funny though, GMO cornsilk is the best cornsilk!

Fishing Bob Nelson, I received your swap box. Beautiful flies on beautiful hooks!

Sorry for the delayed response, took a bit of a technology hiatus over the holidays.

Great swap as always! Thanks again for putting this all together, Vic!

Don't know if you caught it yet but I kept your box Hazathor. It is the most useful for the ponds I have available around here. I am especially excited about the crayfish. They look perfect in size and weight for bouncing down the dam face of the reservoirs we have available here. Thanks for your good work and extras that got spread around.