pickin6ofem

Your Favorite Terrestrial

4 hours ago, cphubert said:

Address please

PM sent. 

3 hours ago, flytire said:

flies went postal today

Cool I’ll let you know when I have ‘em

Got it, they should be mailed tomorrow . size 20 jassids a few may have slightly larger 18ish nails, added an inchworm bonus tying a few dozen anyway.

jassid2.jpg

inchworm.jpg

On 5/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, cphubert said:

Got it, they should be mailed tomorrow . size 20 jassids a few may have slightly larger 18ish nails, added an inchworm bonus tying a few dozen anyway.

jassid2.jpg

inchworm.jpg

That’s awesome thanks for joining, your flies are a great addition! I’ll letcha know when I have em

I also got dogfacedocs flies today, great flies bud thanks for jumping in! 

Pickin’ 

On 5/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, pickin6ofem said:

Addy sent! 

I went to tie the flies and found to my chagrin that of the thousands of hooks I had I had no 1 XL dry fly hooks!  Just got them in today's mail.

The Jiminey's will be in the mail the 18th.  Thanks for your patience!

On 5/12/2020 at 5:39 PM, chrisfish said:

Nice cphupert. Size 14 dry fly bees in flight

Chrisfish got your flies yesterday. Very nice ty bud and thanks again for joining. You did forget to toe tag the flies with youR handle, but no big I’ll do it for ya!! 

On 5/13/2020 at 4:49 PM, cphubert said:

On their way estimated delivery 5/18

Got em yesterday as well.Thanks for jumping in on this one, and offering two flies! Very nice Flies! I have no idea how you can ty that small. But I’ll tell ya what as long as I can get line trough it I’ll be fishing it for sure. 

Flies went out on Monday the 18th, returned for additional postage due on Tuesday!  The funny thing is that I had the postal clerk weigh the item and sell me the ORIGINAL postage before I mailed!  The PO answer guy said that maybe the clerk didn't understand what I was doing/saying.  The flies will now go out in Wednesday's (5/20) mail.  If things proceed as they have you should get them in time for Christmas! :) 

Thanks again for hosting the swap.  BTW - additional postage for my return envelope sent in a different cover.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:33 AM, Johnw1986 said:

mine hit the mail today!

Got em! Thanks for sending in an awesome addition to the swap, much appreciated!

1 hour ago, WWKimba said:

Flies went out on Monday the 18th, returned for additional postage due on Tuesday!  The funny thing is that I had the postal clerk weigh the item and sell me the ORIGINAL postage before I mailed!  The PO answer guy said that maybe the clerk didn't understand what I was doing/saying.  The flies will now go out in Wednesday's (5/20) mail.  If things proceed as they have you should get them in time for Christmas! :) 

Thanks again for hosting the swap.  BTW - additional postage for my return envelope sent in a different cover.

No worries am glad you joined in! I letcha know when I have 'em!

These is wasps and caterpillars that will be flying or crawling your way tomorrow. If anyone thinks the wasps are too big you haven't seen the OK version.

DSCF5748.JPG

DSCF5751.JPG

DSCF5749.JPG