Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Your Favorite Terrestrial

I Will think of something put me in...

Steve-stabgnid

Ok pickin6ofem, I just set up my first honey bee hive. So it’s a no brainer. I’m in with a bee. Thanks again for the invite after all these years . And a big hello to majestyja! Another name I haven’t heard in a while

3 hours ago, mhackney said:

I'm in.

Oh man so good to have you in this one!!

3 hours ago, stabgnid said:

I Will think of something put me in...

Steve-stabgnid

Great glad you joined very nice to have ya!!

1 hour ago, vicrider said:

Yeah, me too. I can always use another of Steve's flies.

I know right! thanks for jumping in!

1 hour ago, chrisfish said:

Ok pickin6ofem, I just set up my first honey bee hive. So it’s a no brainer. I’m in with a bee. Thanks again for the invite after all these years . And a big hello to majestyja! Another name I haven’t heard in a while

This is awesome I'm way stoked to have some of the old crew on board!! Super cool having ya thanks for joining!

1 hour ago, Johnw1986 said:

Good mix of tyers on this one!

Very cool right? This should be a good one!

One spot left lets see who gets it!

Pickin'

Since Chrisfish has bee specimens right in front of him to study I'll do another one I had some pretty decent luck with. I'll do a wasp. I won't do the new Asian wasp that is following on the heels of the Corona Virus since it is 7 times more deadly than our normal wasps. That thing might kill a fish if it eats it. Having once kicked a wasp nest in our backyard and running yelling and waving at them from backyard to garage man door I probably have stored venom that could kill me with one sting from those things since you supposedly store that venom after you get stung by them or bees. Just another thing to add to the list of negative things I have if Corvid19 ever gets to me.

Right now I feel fairly safe. I'm in an underground bunker. The back of the bunker fronts a sheer 200' cliff. Two sides of the bunker have open lines of fire. The third access is tree lined but it is full of booby traps and cameras. I thought seriously about mining the woods but with my memory I'd lose the site layout and forget where they were and blow myself up going to check on some of my cameras. 

By the way. It is great to see so many new names and old friends coming back to the swaps and helping us fill them up. Maybe it's the quarantine attitude but tying right now is as close as I can get to the water except for a few local ponds and I don't hit them near enough. Charging batteries for my Bass Hunter 10' boat so I can socially distance myself from bank fishermen.

if spot 12 is still open i'll take it. if not then i missed out

if it goes to more than 12 swappers i'd be out

1 hour ago, flytire said:

if spot 12 is still open i'll take it. if not then i missed out

if it goes to more than 12 swappers i'd be out

Flytire you got the last spot!! with that we are full! Thanks gang I’m pumped about this swap! 

Pickin

Wow, some over achievers here! 

I've been off the board for a few years, thanks pickin6ofem for remembering me from the past!