Fly Tying
WWKimba

Ain't I Attractive Swap - Flies mailed/Swap Closed

On 11/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, WWKimba said:

You are in and 3 spots to go.

The swap is full!

Also, mikemac1's flies came in the mail and he has started off with some fine ties AGAIN!

Kim

I got some fine foam poppers from RickZieger in  the mail - swap is looking better and better all the time!

Kim

Computer died, should have a new one by12/9. I am unable to respond to any message unit then.😟sorry

Kim

I have caught up with my Christmas Swap work but now daughter and two granddaughters are down for a long week. I do have a pattern picked and a couple of them tied but I will not get them out for at least another week or so. Would not have got in except you stretched the dates for us and I think I have a not only attractive fly but from author I got this from it is supposed to catch fish. Humpies are a fly that is a gold standard for trout and Mikemac always ties some quality items.

Sounds good - have fun with the kids!

Oh, BTW, I just got a call that my computer came in and, as you can see -- IT WORKS!  They told me ~3 dAYS TO TRANSFER MY INFO FROM THE OLD TO THE NEW AND THEY GOT IT DONE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!  You gotta love that Geek Squad!

Kim

These rainbow warriors will be hitting the road in a day or two.  Still consider myself a beginner, so hopefully they are up to snuff.  My apologies for the extremely poor lighting.

IMG_5233.jpg