Fly Tying
flytire

May Flies from the vise

#10 Seal Bugger. Actually got a Brook Trout, a few browns, a large, just under three lb rainbow and a first ever for me, tiger trout on the same evening. I consider it the grand slam. Most of the credit goes to the folks at the Cape Cod hatchery who make it all possible.

post-54877-0-81709600-1462137835_thumb.jpg

Oh I was hoping for another of your hairwings to make an appearance Norman.

here ya go!

Black%20Nose%20Dace%20Variant_zpsijpriz7

BRUSHED%20ANTRON%20SPARKLE%20WING%20CADD

BRUSHED ANTRON SPARKLE WING CADDIS EMERGER (Gray) – TMC 206 BL, #14 – #18…

X3%20CADDIS%20PUPA%20TAN%20GRP_zpsqjhvru

X3 CADDIS PUPAE (Tan)…# 16's...

PT/TB

Hey Cream,

Awesome looking bugs, are the second two supposed to be a lizard imitation? I see they have dumbbell eyes...

Hey Cream,

Awesome looking bugs, are the second two supposed to be a lizard imitation? I see they have dumbbell eyes...

Lizard/salamander. I used Mice Bitz legs and tail colored in lizardish colors. Also did black/blue.

5EA50156-5769-4E4B-A691-16D8318D0DDE_zps

Beauty. Can you let us know what type of conehead you have on that one and what you did for the coloring? Copic airbushed?

J

It's a pocket eye cone that I powder painted. Saw a Fly Fish Food tutorial where they used powder paint and that got the ball rolling on this. Very easy, fast, and extremely durable finish.

They look like dragons to me. From some fantasy movie.

#10 Seal Bugger. Actually got a Brook Trout, a few browns, a large, just under three lb rainbow and a first ever for me, tiger trout on the same evening. I consider it the grand slam. Most of the credit goes to the folks at the Cape Cod hatchery who make it all possible.

Ya they just stocked again a week or so ago. I got a couple of rainbows Mon on midges at Spectacle pond. The weather has been crappy ever since LOL. I doubt they put Tigers in this time though, that one you got might be or probably is from an earlier stocking.