Fly Tying
zip

Yearly trips

Got a trip coming up this weekend to hit Okeechobee for a mixed bag.Later in the year I'm hitting the Smokies again for Brookies.

Anybody have some trips coming up?

Going to the Chilean Patagonia in a couple fays! Also the Turks and Caicos for bonefish this summer.

Yes... I know I am a very lucky person.

Yep, my fishing buddy & I are just waiting another couple weeks for the weather to get a bit nicer and we're gonna start planning the first steelhead trip of the year. Probably do it about 3rd week of April. Got tickets to this years Fly Film Fest on April 19th so thinking we'll head up on the trip right after that.

I'm planning on heading over to Pine island soon. My coworker asked me last week if I wanted to go this coming weekend.

I told him I already had plans. I'll be taking a famous fly tyer out on the lake Saturday.

I'm going to throw out a guess, I think it could be someone who is a we'll known member of the forum who goes by the name zip.

Going to the Chilean Patagonia in a couple fays! Also the Turks and Caicos for bonefish this summer.

I would love to move there.I just want to sit on the beach with a bottle of Cabo Wabo and a box of Cubans!

Yep, my fishing buddy & I are just waiting another couple weeks for the weather to get a bit nicer and we're gonna start planning the first steelhead trip of the year. Probably do it about 3rd week of April. Got tickets to this years Fly Film Fest on April 19th so thinking we'll head up on the trip right after that.

Steve that sounds like fun!Are you fishing for food or is just release?

I'm planning on heading over to Pine island soon. My coworker asked me last week if I wanted to go this coming weekend.

I told him I already had plans. I'll be taking a famous fly tyer out on the lake Saturday.

LMAO!Hopefully I my arm stays in the game and you don't spend too much time getting me out of the weeds!

Hey my powers of deduction were right. Hope you have fun zip I was hoping I could make out down there this year but my chances are slim.

Hey my powers of deduction were right. Hope you have fun zip I was hoping I could make out down there this year but my chances are slim.

We always have a good time on the water!The fishing in the area is truly second to none!When you decide to head that way let us know..we could make a big thing of it.

That would be awesome zip, hopefully next spring, I want to try to visit my sister and her husband down there and fish, not necessarily in that order though.

I completely understand the fishing vs visiting dilemma!My grandmother's back yard is the rim canal.As soon as I get there its:Unload rods and gear,fish,drink a beer,say hello,shower,sleep.

If you guys are going to plan a get-together in Caloosa's area, I'm in.

I've got a 14 foot jon boat with a 15 Hp Honda on the back. Comfortably seats and fishes two people.

However ... no booze, no radio and no children in my boat.

Steve that sounds like fun!Are you fishing for food or is just release?

If I can catch a stuffed crust pizza then for food LOL ;) I'm strictly a Catch & Release angler anymore, I can't remember the last time I kept a fish. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just my personal choice though.

Mike, am I allowed?? Up to you if 16 is considered a child. I would hate to miss out...

I'm kidding of course lol

Mike, am I allowed?? Up to you if 16 is considered a child. I would hate to miss out...

I'm kidding of course lol

As long as youre respectable and all...

Mike has told me in the past a child is determined by how they act, now how old they are. :)