Fly Tying
josephcsylvia

Found a crazy deal for someone near Spokane.

That is a lot of stuff !!! Too bad WA is so far away from us.

We could go in together and split the stuff up if someone could make the trip to get it.

I bet that's a mad wife & a divorce.

Had a mad wife I met once on a service call she was selling all her husbands tools and fishing stuff. She wanted a grand for the tools,two full roll away Snap On chests and tons of other stuff...I guessed about 20K worth of tools, I couldn't afford it...sent a buddy over there who could. I bought all the fishing stuff for $100...probably around a grand worth of rods,reels,tackle boxes and lures.

I would have killed her.

That's kind of what my room use to look like years ago. My Ex trashed a bunch of it just to be evil.

Those tying thread spool safes are $82.00 alone up here. Just bought one a couple months ago.

That might be worth making the drive out from Michigan...unfortunately, I doubt whether my wife (aka Chairperson of the Finance Committee) will agree...sigh...

Sometimes I do wish I lived in the USA..... I would be continuously broke!!!

When the Australian Dollar was at parity I had an order going to Cabela's weekly :)

Cheers

VB

That might be worth making the drive out from Michigan...unfortunately, I doubt whether my wife (aka Chairperson of the Finance Committee) will agree...sigh...

you have to plan a trip with her, then once your there say oh while were out here look what I found on craigslist while you were shopping. Lol

Hell for $500 you could ask them to ship it all to you and pay for shipping plus an extra $200 and come out on top.

If it's too good to be true.........