Fly Tying
vicrider

Happy to run Christmas Box Swap again

Chasing_Tails, we have our Aussie friend from downunder doing Saltwater. Hopefully mail doesn't set us back too much on shipping time. One time things from Australia go fine, another time he got his Christmas package in perfect shape and undamaged in February.

Yes I did Bob. Got your info and already have a strong possibility in mind for you that would start your Christmas Eve great.

2 hours ago, vicrider said:

Yes I did Bob. Got your info and already have a strong possibility in mind for you that would start your Christmas Eve great.

I mention this because I am not on the page one list.

Sorry about that. Maybe it was because I was put you on the list before I even heard from you I was so sure you'd join us. Got you now and look forward to you flies and box as usual this year.

Saint Nicholas

That's a shame Norm. Your flies are always among the best in the swap. Someone will be disappointed without your box under their tree but I understand the too much going on thing. Just coming off one of those stretches myself.

Saint Nick

I am in, this will be my third or fourth year doing this swap, and have been happy every year with the flies I received. I am in for trout.