Fly Tying
whippersnapper

Fly Fishing Tattoos??

I've got 8 tattoos from my teen years that everyone said I would regret, but I don't yet. They all reflect a phase of my life and will someday help me remember it when I'm scenile. The only one that is kind of out of place are the initials J.G.I got when I was 16, my then girlfriend/now wife's maiden initials. I have been thinking about a fly fishig related one but haven't settled on one yet.

QUOTE (OLB @ Jun 10 2005, 10:23 PM)
They all reflect a phase of my life and will someday help me remember it when I'm scenile.

Whudda ya mean "WHEN" you're senile???? rolleyes.gif hysterical.gif

I dated a girl a couple of years ago with one about 6 inches below her naval. It was a stick man pushing a lawn mower... for real...

I was watching a tv show on the history of tatoos, and there was a guy that had a tatoo on either side of his armpit. They were a woman's legs. One went from his armpit up the inside of his bicep, the other went from his pit down the side of his ribcage. The middle of his armpit was supposed to be, well, you get the idea. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ArkieFlyGuy @ Jun 11 2005, 08:37 AM)

I dated a girl a couple of years ago with one about 6 inches below her naval. It was a stick man pushing a lawn mower... for real...

Now that gives a new meaning to a "welcome mat" cool.gif

Don't know to either eat it, or wipe your feet on it...lol

BTW, ya'll know why there's hair around a woman's privates?

~

~

~

~

To Hide the Hook, of course hysterical.gif

Hmmmmm.... I always thought that was dental floss...... wink.gif

I always said I was going to have one put about 6 inches below my belly button.... the Burger King logo......

I used to have a T-shirt that read "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper!!!"

I also had one from the Pizza Barn - the house specialty was called the Farmers Daughter the Shirt was a wide open mouth with the words I ate the Farmer's Daughter...

I once gave myself a Sharpie tatoo to see how it would look - but my wife said it wouldn't work getting a tatoo of a chisled 6-pac on my gut.

I'd like to have one. I'm thinking of a flyfisherman standing in the water and drilling a jumping King Salmon. I'm allready dreaming about it for three years, but I'm sure I'll have it.......someday.

Sjo

tell me about regreting the barb wire around the bicep rolleyes.gif hehe, I got that one 10 years ago and now everyone has it. I do plan on getting a "smallmouth bass" fly fishing tattoo, although I'm fully sleeved, my chest is covered, stomach, back, hmmmmmm...... I guess it's going on my leg somewhere. as far as fish are concerned I have a large koi on my ribs but haven't decided how I want it coloured yet.

Nope no tattoos. Everyone my age has at least one and well... I want to be different. Anyway I have enough large scars on my body from the stupid things I have done that I have enough conversation pieces. Like the scar on my left leg that is the size of a 16gauge slug where all the skin was blown away when a model rocket hit my leg.

...when the fly fishing is slooooow and I've run out of flies I stick my left calf in the water. My butterfly always brings them in yahoo.gif Got the tat in San Francisco in 1979...Do I regret it/ No!...question for other body art folks...can you have the color re-touched up? Thanks. SullyTM