Fly Tying
flymaster

Gas Prices

Guest ..::You got H@ck by BigDogg::..

Average is around $2.65 here right now. Was $2.79 yesterday, sure it will be different again tommorow (more)

I just figured it out for another post in another thread:

Over 6 Dollars for a gallon here in Germany.

Thinking about scooter.gif but I love my car too much.

tooo damn much .. thats how much 1.07a liter , $9.00 for smokes and $30 for a case of beer, $1.50 for my coffee every mornin... this is getting a little depressing.. I'd have a beer.. if I could afford it.. mad.gif

You can't tell me there not getting hosed in the Grand Rapids area. It's in the 2.70's. Cadillac was 2.65 yesterday. Traditionally it's been 10-20 cents more up there. For years, Lansing was traditionally higher too. For at least a year, it's been at least 5 to even 18 cents cheaper over there.

Guest ..::You got H@ck by BigDogg::..

QUOTE (Sjo Crapels @ Aug 19 2005, 11:58 AM)
THAT'S REALLY CHEAP, STOP COMPLAINING!
In The Netherlands we pay €1.40 per litre, ie $1.65x4=$7.60 per Gallon! wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif crying.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif ive_been_ripped.gif

You have to factor in the cost of living, pay wages and other things as well sjo. It all equals out to where we are getting ripped equally at $3.00 as when you are paying $7.60 a gallon.

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ Aug 19 2005, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (Sjo Crapels @ Aug 19 2005, 11:58 AM)
THAT'S REALLY CHEAP, STOP COMPLAINING!
In The Netherlands we pay €1.40 per litre, ie $1.65x4=$7.60 per Gallon! wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif crying.gif  wallbash.gif  wallbash.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  ive_been_ripped.gif  ive_been_ripped.gif  ive_been_ripped.gif

You have to factor in the cost of living, pay wages and other things as well sjo. It all equals out to where we are getting ripped equally at $3.00 as when you are paying $7.60 a gallon.

Yeah, doesn't even McDonald's have a retirement plan over there? laugh.gif