Fly Tying

Still Alive

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and the surgery went fairly well. I am still extremely sore and haven't gotten off the couch much the past few days. They did alot during the surgery, they removed two screws from my right foot, removed a section of a tendon that had a tear and removed some inflammed cartilidge.

I'm not sure how long it will be before I can fish again, I will see the dr again next week. Because of the tendon damage it is probably going to be several months.

Anyway, I am slowly coming around and hope to be back on the site a little more often. I am going to try to go into work Thursday so I will see how that goes.

I am also going to try to start taking the pics for the FTOTY contest this weekend at the latest.

Glad to hear the surgery went ok. Hope you heal up real good and heal as quick as you can. Will be pullin' for ya!

Ernie

Glad to have you back Will! I hope all goes well and your back on the water sooner than later.

Paul

Glad to see you are getting around a bit now.

Now don't forget that the Dr.'s will tell you to soak a sore spot sot that might work in your favor for getting back to the river.