Fly Tying
i make flies too

my husband

Glad I live in the middle of the daggone woods, protected by a German sheppard and sniper rifles, and other goodies ;)

Dustin

Dude your gonna be a dad in 6 months....So sorry hate to tell ya, but you've already been infiltrated :hyst:

:hyst: :hyst: He didn't even know he lost the war. :hyst: :hyst:

yes but in reality did she invade dustin or vice versa and dustin just got captured behind enemy lines?

well anyways since dustin has been captured and theres no hope of getting him back i geuss we just have to send in the sniper team before he divulges any important info, been good knowing you dustin :cry:

oh yeah try to get by an east facing window tomorrow around 9 am

OK guys, heres the situanation at hand, Yep Im gonna be a daddy, I know scary. And she was infilitrated. And when you have the snipers take that shot, make sure they get a good clean head shot on her ;)

Dustin

so heres the deal... i am a spy, but not for what you think you think you know. this wednesday i will be heading out of here and all that i have captured will be left, like my husband, bound and gagged in the dog kennels. all they have now is nothing. you are nothing without your partner. you shall indeed learn this the hard way. be afraid. my husband knows of what i speak... you should know your own wife. if you do not come forward you will never see or hear from your friends again. indeed i will be forced to find the most embarassing picture i can find of you and post it here for all to see. you have 24 hours. the time is 18:42 (nearly time for 24 so i must leave) i wish you the best of luck. call me bitch. over.

PS i am heavily armed. no sniper will get the chance to take a clear shot for one foot over my boundaries and they shall be no more. i repeat, heavily armed. if you are brave enough, make that move, if you want to keep your man hood, i suggest you find some other friends. over

Little ladey, you speak of embarressing picts, huh you have obviously never seen steeldrifters work in photoshop, so go ahead and take your best shot, I can promise it will not compare to the humility that alot of us on here have experienced, I can tell ya this first hand <_< As for me, I worry about no woman, cause a country boy can survive ;)

Dustin