Fly Tying
day5

Mason Fly Expo.

fffglc

Here is the Quote fomr the site:

The Great Lakes Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers will host the 8th Annual Fly Tying Exposition at the Ingham County Fairgrounds in Mason, Michigan on Saturday, December 1, 2007. The expo will be open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I'm not sure on the details yet for me Ridderbos Fishigan and redwings and I are all tying. Is any one else? Im not sure if we are planning on the night before :drunk: :cheers: :jumpy: :sleep1: :sleep: :crazy: :coffee: Or if we are just driving up the morning of. Who else is planning on attending?

I'm planning on coming just to see what you guys look like that early in the a.m. after you hit all the Lansing-area bars the night before.... :hyst:

Just got the flyer from Lunkers today, and I think I also saw something in MOOD magazine - Maybe in Bear's column?

Good Day,

Me too!

Not confirmed - but I should be tying next to Dennis Potter and Ray Schmidt as one of the "featured" tyers.

We should also keep in mind the annual FTF photo! I know they can be a bit scary with all those scruffy guys in the photo... hehe.

Steelie

I'll be going, Lansing/Mason are my old stomping grounds. Should be a better picture this time - I dyed the rest of my hair gray and have developed more protective padding over those rock-hard abs. See you guys there.

I didn't have any set plans to make it up early, but if others will be there the night before then I can be there by 7:30-8 and am absolutly up for some beverages and tying ;)

I didn't have any set plans to make it up early, but if others will be there the night before then I can be there by 7:30-8 and am absolutly up for some beverages and tying ;)

KEEP IN MIND THE ADMISSION FEE TO THE PRE PARTY (IF THERE IS ONE) IS 6 DOZEN FOXY BASTARTDS! EACH! :D

Wanted to go last year but didn't get to. Hope to this year. I'd like to meet some of the guys from the forum in person. I think I heard of this last year because my local fly shop has a booth there.

I will be going just to wander around and meet real fly tyers maybe I can learn some tricks from the pros like d5

If you are looking ot learn form me you are Fudged! :hyst: You are better off finding the likes of steelie!!! :huh:

If anybody wants to make some extra cash and want to sell Hatches at the show please feel free to get in contact with me.