Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Swapoholics Anonymous Swap

Welcome professori, the Coffee is cold and the donoughts stale, but you are among freinds here. At least your addiction isn't so bad as to have someone hide your tying materials. Now that is intervention :hyst: :hyst:

This should be fun, I see some new names and quite a few familiar ones as well. Fly_Ficsha welcome again, how is the land of Oz? Rfinn any questions don't hesitate to ask. Bowlover welcome as well, I don't think I've been in a swap with you yet. I can't wait to see what every one ties up. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:yahoo: Wow Rich, a full swap in 9 hours! This one should be fun, a lot a familar names in this meeting.

I agree this is going to be fun. It's good to be among friends, new and old.

Just managed to slip out for a bit to check in. Noticed that Rich5665 has spoken for the scud pattern. Guess I should read first.

I will try to do something different. After all, I'm getting some new materials and tools. Can't find the old ones.

Min

We'll consider it therapy this time. :lol: I'm finding it hard not to join FTF's Worm Swap, but I'm already in a swap with 36 flies, a 30 fly swap might push me over the edge. :wacko:

Just got back from testing out the pattern im tying, rich. Lets call it Red Rocket, it took some nice brookies tonight, hopefully you all like it!

Cheers

We'll consider it therapy this time. :lol: I'm finding it hard not to join FTF's Worm Swap, but I'm already in a swap with 36 flies, a 30 fly swap might push me over the edge. :wacko:

That's the one that is tempting me!!! I mean they are just worm patterns, right? Just one won't be bad will it?

Gotta' go buy more Altoids tomorrow (do all swapoholics have such great breath?), then I'll be ready to mail. Addy whenever you get the time.