Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Swapoholics Anonymous Swap

Keep an eye open the flies are in the mail. I was hoping to mail them Saturday, but the Salmon River was calling my name. Went on my first King trip. two first for me this year, fished for Cohoes two week ago, Kings this past weekend and I'm heading back north for some Steelhead and Browns in a couple of weeks. I sent a nice collecion of flies off to Casting for Recovery, I think the ladies will like what they see. I added a simple note.

"A gift from your friends at the Fly Tying Forum."

I left all the toe tags on the flies as well; so the have an idea as to who tied them. Who knows maybe a few will join the forum and take up fly tying. B)

Flies came!!!!! :yahoo: WoW what a great bunch of flies. :headbang: Thanks a lot. B) Rich you did a great job hosting, as usual. :hyst:

Mine just arrived, hand delivered by the "post lady", wearing shorts in the rain.

Great patterns, they will be excellent examples for the future. Always interesting to see other flies/ties. I usually stay with the patterns that I use. I really enjoy seeing other popular flies.

Thanks to Rich5665 for hosting and doing all the work. Apologies for holding everything up.

Min