Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

"The Shop"

Cleaned up and did some reworking of the shop this weekend, figured maybe you guys would like to see where I do all the rod work, so here's the "shop" (i.e- basment) where all the rods come out of.

shop1j.jpg

shop2a.jpg

shop3m.jpg

shop4.jpg

shop5.jpg

shop6.jpg

shop7.jpg

shop8.jpg

So thats where all the majic happens! :P

Nice looking shop you got there Steve. :thumbup:

Leaky

Steve, if you are going to misspell basement, at least add an extra "s" and make it fishing related.....bass-ment! ;)

It must be nice to have a WHOLE ROOM you can dedicate like that. It actually looks pretty cozy and comfortable...sorry my ugly home-made rod tube is cluttering up the neat reel display you have. Love some of the wall mounts you have...i have never caught anything big enough to make it worth while...Maybe i should begin looking for the lunkers and stop playing around looking for pan-sized trout, but then again i don't have a cool room like that to hang them in.

That's a real nice set up :headbang: Is your tying station hiding in that real nice roll top desk. Geez between you and Mike I need to re-think my living space.

Great looking setup Steve. How about passing along the contact info for the 20-man cleaning squad you have in there three days a week. I'd sure like to get them over here to give my shop a going-over. The cleaning crews around here have me blacklisted, so I need some outside help.

That's a real nice set up :headbang: Is your tying station hiding in that real nice roll top desk. Geez between you and Mike I need to re-think my living space.

Yep under the roll top is the Renzetti and all the tying goodies, then the drawers are filled with materials lined up in zip lock bags. Want to really be blown away?....I picked up that roll top desk off Craigslist for only $45 :o

Steve

Yep under the roll top is the Renzetti and all the tying goodies, then the drawers are filled with materials lined up in zip lock bags. Want to really be blown away?....I picked up that roll top desk off Craigslist for only $45 :o

Steve

He shoots he scores. I've been looking for something nice at the right price but haven't found it yet.