Fly Tying
gill buster

A need for a Duck

Long time no see guys, I am still alive and well, I've just been off at college and there was no room for a vise and tying supplies in my closet of a dorm room.

Anyways, a friend has presented me with a request for a small duck lure, not to catch a duck but in the shape of a duck. She said there was a family of baby ducks on her pond and that something ate them all, she is bound and determined to catch the culprit and wants a duck shaped lure to do it with. I was thinking mostly deer hair for this project but I'm not sure where to start since one hook won't be big enough to get it to the scale it needs to be and I've never attached multiple hooks together to form a big fly. Also I'm not sure how multiple hooks will effect proper flotation, I think it'll need to be somewhat heavier on bottom to keep it from flipping over. Any help on where to get started would be awesome!! :headbang:

Most likely it was a snapping turtle.Bait a large hook with some chicken gizzards and stake it to the bank.Use a good heavy line cause them buggers are tough.About ten feet of line should do it.Pitch it in the pond and let it set over night.Should have it in the morning.

wow... i had no idea this had ever been done....

Tony your gunna have to be a bit more quiet with those non fly lures.. some one might hear you and bring a mob of angry fly fishers with pitch forks and torches to your door :lol: :bait

I'll say what everyone else is thinking? She must be very cute cause this is loony tunes....

Problems of the Young

More than 20 Chinese and American experts discovered that young people of both countries are facing the same probiems of economic and social pressures and lack of confidence.

RuneScape Gold,

Meisel said that since last year he has sent letters of . RuneScape Gold "challenge to youth" to many young people, urging them to commit themselves to addressing such needs as feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, educating the illiterate, consoling the lonely and sick, serving the elderly,and preserving the environment.

Students' Mental Health

According to a study conducted in Tianjin, out of 50, 000 college students, 16 per cent have suffered from anxiety, nervousness, depression or problems due to the early onset of sexual awareness.

archlord gold,

During puberty, archlord gold teenagers go through a period of "changing times? During this time, most teenagers' bodies and sexoal desires develop. They are beginning to mature both physically and mentally.

Worries Induce Emotional Problems

More than 16 per cent of Chinese college and middle school students have emotional problems caused by concern over exams, poor relationships with their teachers and a lack. of enthusiasm for their studies.

last chaos gold,

According to a study of 2, last chaos gold 961 urban,and rural college and middle school students,. problems arise most frequently in two groups: students in their first and second year of junior middle schools and those in their last year at senior middle school . or the first year in higher-learning institutions.

wow cd keys,

"We hope to ease their troub(es through heart-to-heart chats," wow cd keys said Wu Ruomei. Many of the children they talked to were disturbed by secrets they felt obliged to keep from both their parents and their teachers.

maple story power leveling,

The questions are not always small and easy to solve. maple story power leveling Yet, " Even if we just listen to these children' s sobbing, we' re helping them out of their loneliness," Wu said.

dog carriers,

During the past year, dog carriers Wu and her colleagues also opened the hot line for a short period in eight other cities in the country. In Nanning, capital of South China' s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, they received 509 calls in three days.

Does the Younger Generation Know Best?

Problems of the Young

More than 20 Chinese and American experts discovered that young people of both countries are facing the same probiems of economic and social pressures and lack of confidence.

RuneScape Gold,

Meisel said that since last year he has sent letters of . RuneScape Gold "challenge to youth" to many young people, urging them to commit themselves to addressing such needs as feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, educating the illiterate, consoling the lonely and sick, serving the elderly,and preserving the environment.

Students' Mental Health

According to a study conducted in Tianjin, out of 50, 000 college students, 16 per cent have suffered from anxiety, nervousness, depression or problems due to the early onset of sexual awareness.

archlord gold,

During puberty, archlord gold teenagers go through a period of "changing times? During this time, most teenagers' bodies and sexoal desires develop. They are beginning to mature both physically and mentally.

Worries Induce Emotional Problems

More than 16 per cent of Chinese college and middle school students have emotional problems caused by concern over exams, poor relationships with their teachers and a lack. of enthusiasm for their studies.

last chaos gold,

According to a study of 2, last chaos gold 961 urban,and rural college and middle school students,. problems arise most frequently in two groups: students in their first and second year of junior middle schools and those in their last year at senior middle school . or the first year in higher-learning institutions.

wow cd keys,

"We hope to ease their troub(es through heart-to-heart chats," wow cd keys said Wu Ruomei. Many of the children they talked to were disturbed by secrets they felt obliged to keep from both their parents and their teachers.

maple story power leveling,

The questions are not always small and easy to solve. maple story power leveling Yet, " Even if we just listen to these children' s sobbing, we' re helping them out of their loneliness," Wu said.

dog carriers,

During the past year, dog carriers Wu and her colleagues also opened the hot line for a short period in eight other cities in the country. In Nanning, capital of South China' s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, they received 509 calls in three days.

Does the Younger Generation Know Best?

Okay, now I'm going to say something else that everyone is thinking. What in the world does that have to do with the Duck pattern fly?

I have a baby duck pattern that I am working on for someone as we speak.....It will be done in probably a few days....We have some lakes and streams here in whicj giant browns, huge large mouth and monster pike eat the ducks regularly...I was asked by a friend if I could make one....I'll post it up when I finish....

Okay, now I'm going to say something else that everyone is thinking. What in the world does that have to do with the Duck pattern fly?

I'm guessing that it would be a relevant post for a thread discussing a SPAM pattern fly :D

Never understood the point of such spam, but then I've never paid it much attention.

I love the cigarette butt fly....