Fly Tying
moskito_01

International swap?

Moskito_1,

i think it's a great idea to have one this way. if all participants to the swap in question tie a fly who have make strike on a species of fish it's will be great to associate a flie patern to a region.

for my part, count on me if you start one like you wish

Hey, folks!

I am from Singapore! laugh.gif

Count me in then, I am more than glad to fish whatever flies you folks tied for fishing in Asia! laugh.gif

That`s cool! All you fellas like my idea.

I say we do it beginning of next year just like welshtyer suggested. I will have more time to actually go to the post office.

Any suggestions on the pattern yet? Wet, dry, nymph? I myself would prefer Nymphs or Drys, but I`ll go with the majority.

Andy

You guys really went through with this.....good job, but sadly i cant join due to other stuff....plus this is my "off season" I know I know..its the best time but its also the rut!

Once again: I think it would be better to do the swap in January. Agreed?

Up until now I am counting:

Mako

Welshtyer

GerardG

Jimmy Aw

Leaky Waders

B-rad

RoyChristie

and xrayguy

Counting myself that would sum up to nine. So each person would have to tie 9 flies.

I say we can accept 3 more tyers if there`s any out there who are interested. But no more.

If any of the above want to pull back let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise the swap will take place in January 2005.

YES !!!

I would be interested in this, as well. One consideration might be for all the folks in the states and Canada to send their flies to one participant, who would then send a package of all the flies over to the swap meister in Europe. Then, once all the flies had been received by the meister, the ones coming back to the states could be sent to that one person again, who would divide them out and send them the rest of the North American participants. It might save on postage.

I, for one, would be interested in nymphs.