Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

Froggie

Tinkering with one of my slider patterns . I've decided to make a smaller frog slidder with ,what I think is a cool looking profile. Dare I say , almost cute.The reduced size should allow me to throw this with a 4wt/5wt so it should work really nice with the 7/8 wt that I normaly use when fishing for lmb.

Thanks for looking, Fred

DSC_0004-2.jpg

post-11886-0-27706900-1305600886_thumb.jpg

Tinkering with one of my slider patterns . I've decided to make a smaller frog slidder with ,what I think is a cool looking profile. Dare I say , almost cute.The reduced size should allow me to throw this with a 4wt/5wt so it should work really nice with the 7/8 wt that I normaly use when fishing for lmb.

Thanks for looking, Fred

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Fred, that frog is superb. I think it is one of your best for sure!!

Thanks for looking, Fred

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Fred, that frog is superb. I think it is one of your best for sure!!

Awesome just awesome wish i could make flies like this.

I like that fly! Nice work!

Great looking frog!

I am thinking that I saw how this was made some place and didn't look really all that easy? May have been yours I saw because it looks just like that.

Skip

Great looking frog!

I am thinking that I saw how this was made some place and didn't look really all that easy? May have been yours I saw because it looks just like that.

Skip

Thanks Skip, I 've taught friends to tie similar ones with varried sucess. Some are better than others at the finer points. But they all fish well .

Fred