Fly Tying
famill00

Crawrish, Crawdad, Mudbug, whatever you call 'em Swap

Alright folks lets do a crawfish swap! I will leave the interpretation of your pattern up to you. Feel free to tie up your favorite pattern in whatever size you prefer. I would assume that we will get some larger and some smaller. If you would, please respond with "I'm In!" and I will update this original post with your screen name. Also, please include what size crawfish you are tying and the name if it has one. I will send you a PM with address. These little guys can be a lengthy tie, so we will cap this at 12 tiers (plus me). Everyone will be responsible for sending in 13 flies. You will get one of your own back. Due date is Dec 10th.

UPDATE: Swap Closed; Due to me December 10!

Everyone please send one dozen (12) flies each. PM me when you are ready for my address!

1)Forrest (SM) --FLIES DONE--

2)TheYiman - FLIES RECEIVED

3)eastern fly -FLIES RECEIVED

4)riffleriversteelheadslayer - FLIES RECEIVED

5)Crackleback -FLIES RECEIEVED

6)djmyers -FLIES RECEIVED

7)troutguy -FLIES RECEIVED

8)bluegill576 FLIES RECEIVED

9)shadowfly -FLIES RECEIVED

10)salty fly -FLIES RECEIVED

11)Margaretann

12)T. Maronic -FLIES RECEIVED

I would like to have the due date too before I commit.

I put the due date in the subtitle on the original post, but also added it to the body of the post. Due date is Dec 10th, my birthday!

-Forrest

Oh man! I wish I was feeling better otherwise I would join in, but I'll have to sit this one out. :(

I am leaving town today and not sure when I will be back but if you haven't filled your quota by the time I get back I will also join your swap. Sounds like a great swap.

I have updated the list on the original post with the names of those who want in on this swap. Who else wants to tie? It is after all tying season, at least here in the north...

-Forrest